The Executive Commitee shall have power to create various posts and aptpoint the staff of the Trust and decide the condition, remuneration and made of recruitment.
1. The Executive Committee shall have the power to take all actions required to promote all or any of the aims and objectives of the Trust.
2. The Executive Committee shall have the power to approve the budget, accounts and audit report of the Trust.
3. The ordinary Meeting shall have the power to approve the budget accounts and audit report of the Trust.
4. The ordinary and special Meeting of the Executive Commitee shall be held atleast twice in every calendar year.
5. The Executive Committee shall have the power to frame bye-laws for the Trust or its insitutions.
6. That Executive Committee may delegate its powers to any sub Committee, officer of institutions by specific resolution.
7. The quorum of the Executive Committee’s Meeting/emergency Meeting shall be one-third.
8. There shall be no quorum for adjourned Meeting of the Executive Commitee.