1. The corpus of the Trust donated by the Trustees and local contributions at present is Rs 11,00/- (Rs. Eleven hundred only).
2. Annual contributions received from affiliated association and organizations if any.
3. Subscriptions and donations can be collected from state and central government and other social organizations or corporate bodies in India and abroad.
4. All incomes, rents, service charges, fees, donations and other funds and monies collected from public and all institutions under the control and management of the Trust.
5. Movable and immovable properties acquired by the Trust.
6. All Trust fund, properties right claims and demands of every description belonging to or pertaining to the Trust now or hereafter that will be acquired from time to time and shall vest in the Trust.
7. The Trust and the Trust funds will be irrevocable for all times.
8. The Settler Trustees declares that the said funds and all further funds, donations, contributions and income from investment etc. received in any shape of form to the said funds, shall be held upon Trust for the objects and purposes and will be subject to the powers and provisions hereinafter mentioned.
9. All money forming part of the Trust fund and requiring investment shall be invested and in the name of the Trust for the time being in any of the forms and modes authorized by law for investment of Trust funds or in deposits with schedule bank or banks in India and to the Trust shall at its discretion sell and / or realize the same or any party thereof.
There is a wide gap between privileged and unprivileged sections of societies which is increasing fast. This is the time to do something to bridge the gap and provide quality of education to poor and unprivileged. I have associated with CFAT to p...